Who We Are:
Dardan is a people focused, privately owned specialist security company. We choose our employees carefully and value them. We know that our people are our greatest asset and as such, we invest in their development.
Over the years Dardan has enjoyed strong organic growth by partnering with only quality clients who wish to join us on our journey; those that truly appreciate security as an investment provision, not just as a commodity requirement. As a result, our clients are diverse, many are household names across Aviation, Critical National Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Blue Chip and Corporate.
A career with us means joining the top 5% of all SIA security providers within the UK and a company listed as Infologue’s “One to Watch”.
To support the senior leadership team and to accomplish business development activities by researching and developing business opportunities, implementing sales plans and producing quality tenders and responses. The key objectives of the role are to implement the company’s sales and marketing strategy; to generate leads through integrated channels and marketing programmes; to manage the bid qualification process for new opportunities; and to deliver compliant and professionally-produced tenders and proposals within customer-defined timeframes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The below listed tasks/responsibilities/duties are not exhaustive:
- Develop sales strategies and approaches for various products and services
- Identify business opportunities on a regular basis for consideration by the senior leadership team, from OJEU lists and other contract opportunity portals
- Coordinate and prepare prequalifications, bids, tenders, quotations and proposals which meet the client’s requirements (PQQ, RFP, ITT etc.). This will involve elements of planning, coordination and communication with senior stakeholders in a business to business environment
- Maintain a library of marketing and tender collateral
- Manage the execution of all marketing campaigns, from initial concept, through to creation, delivery and review
- Management of the bulk sales cycle from data mining and leads research, through to initial enquiry, and through to proposal and bid writing
- Write copy for internal and external communications, including but not limited to website, blogs, social media, search engine optimisation and press releases
- Ensure that all marketing material and web content is up-to-date and relevant, and in line with Dardan’s messaging and branding
- Promote Dardan’s mission, vision and values in all aspects of work
- Organise management meetings, client meetings and functions
Carry out any other tasks and duties as deemed necessary to support the business
Personal Attributes and Key Skills:
- Proven experience in business development, marketing and bid writing
- Experience in lead creation and data minining
- Proactiveness and creativity
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external clients
- Ability to work across and with all levels of management across the business
- Have good organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Excellent knowledge of IT (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, PhotoShop, social media etc.)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com