Are you looking for a client-facing, commercial role where you can work to support staff and deliver an excellent service? We can offer £23,000 and a base in Shelford Cambridge – join us as a Contract Support Manager now!
We can offer
- £23,000 basic, a fleet vehicle to drive while working and the ability to manage your own time according to business needs. Please take the time to read about our benefits package at vacancies.dardansecurity.co.uk
- Experience gained working in a services provider such as security, prison service, facilities management, operations or logistics
- Exposure to working in environments where reporting and health & safety are paramount
- Any experience rostering staff would be highly beneficial
- UK Drivers Licence
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence or willingness to undertake the qualification
We want you to be a success
In the first few weeks you will be working with the Operations Manager and Contract Support Manager to learn about your client portfolio and staff based in Cambridgeshire which will include static sites and mobile security services. You will work to build your knowledge of contractual requirements, policy and procedure.
This is a client facing commercial role so driving adherence to KPIs, contractual obligations and reporting will be key to ensuring you are a success.
The role is varied, we would expect you to embrace this and manage your time. Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with clients and staff at sites across Cambridge
- Ensuring operational effectiveness and delivery
- Addressing training needs across sites, providing aftercare for new staff and contracts
- Conducting site surveys and risk assessment
- Recruitment, training and resource planning
- Effectively dealing with complaints, incident investigation and reporting
- Guaranteeing a safe and secure environment for customers and employees
We are Dardan
We are UK based, privately owned specialist security solutions and consultancy provider with over 40 years’ experience. A career with us means joining the top 5% of all SIA security providers within the UK, an NSI accredited (Gold Scheme) provider of mobile patrol services, static Site guarding, key holding and response services listed as Infologue’s “One to Watch”. We seek to be the leading provider of security services and have an extensive portfolio across Aviation, Critical National Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Blue Chip and Corporate #proudtobeDardan
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.