Who We Are:
Dardan is a people focused, privately owned specialist security company. We choose our employees carefully and value them. We know that our people are our greatest asset and as such, we invest in their development.
Over the years Dardan has enjoyed strong organic growth by partnering with only quality clients who wish to join us on our journey; those that truly appreciate security as an investment provision, not just as a commodity requirement. As a result, our clients are diverse, many are household names across Aviation, Critical National Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Blue Chip and Corporate.
A career with us means joining the top 5% of all SIA security providers within the UK and a company listed as Infologue’s “One to Watch”.
We are looking for an energetic and driven Contract Support Manager to exclusively serve one of our biggest, most valuable historic clients.
This is a historic, flagship client and a leader in industrial aviation; we expect anyone in the role to recognise the value of this existing relationship but also the opportunity to support a new Contract Manager to drive continuous improvement, create a positive working culture and deliver on contractual obligations. The customer relationships you build are crucial to building trust, integrity and reputation to deliver a service that exceeds expectation – we want a Contract Support Manager that values these skills as much as we do.
This role is crucial to improving the operational effectiveness of staff, including 2 direct reports (fixed wing and main terminal) and driving adherence to policy and procedure. You will be expected to supervise and upskill officers assigned to the aviation security division. This includes everything from managing their breaks, welfare and assigning set working areas. You will also support the internal and external audit process, HSE and drive overall regulatory compliance.
What we need from you:
• Experience supervising staff within an Aviation Security environment
• A positive approach to teamwork and issue resolution
• Ground Security Officer (GSO) Level 1 Trained
• X-Ray Trained with a valid NXCT
• Ground Security Supervisor (GSS) Level 2 trained within the last year, or the willingness to be trained and retain this qualification
• Current and valid SIA Licence
• Enhanced CRC Checks (Disclosure Scotland or equivalent) in place
• A motivated and energetic attitude with a desire to build excellent relationships
• An understanding of the need to gather management information to monitor efficiency and continually improve practices in partnership with managers
• Excellent customer service and communication skills at all levels
• Computer literate – confident user of Microsoft Office programmes
• Flexibility regarding working hours
• Previous experience with using and supervising Drug and Alcohol testing, the use of Explosive Detection devices and AWTMD/ Detection wands
• UK Driving license
• Training qualifications (Level III – Adult learner or equivalent)
What we can offer you:
• Competitive renumeration
• Regularity of working hours – typically 50-60 pw
• GP Services 24/7 for you and your family
• Medical Specialist Professional guidance
• Health Info & Assessments
• Payslips portal, accessible anytime, online plus a free service that allows staff to monitor pay and pension plan
• Membership discounts at over 2,500 gyms
• Discounts and special offers on hundreds of well-known brands, including Argos, Currys, Debenhams, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, Nike, Pizza Hut, Sainsburys, Starbucks and Tesco, Health Cash Plan along with various insurance covers
• Easy and immediate access to counselling support
• Contributory pension scheme
• Holiday entitlement – 28 days per holiday year
Closing Date: 31/05/2019
We want to hear from you, we are an open and responsive team invested in finding the right candidate so please feel free to reach out by clicking the “Apply for Job” link below.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org