Who We Are:
Dardan Security is a people focused, privately owned specialist security company. We choose our employees carefully and value them. We know that our people are our greatest asset and as such we invest in their development.
Over the years Dardan has enjoyed strong organic growth by partnering with only quality clients who wish to join us on our journey; those that truly appreciate security as an investment provision, not just as a commodity requirement. As a result, our clients are diverse, many are household names across Aviation, Critical National Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Blue Chip and Corporate.
A career with us means joining the top 5% of all SIA security providers within the UK and a company listed as Infologue’s “One to Watch”.
We are looking for an energetic and relationship driven Contracts Support Manager to provide leadership across the portfolio in Peterborough, Kings Lynn and the surrounding areas. These are key hubs in terms of static sites and our mobile patrol & response business which is now one of the biggest in the UK.
The customer relationships you build are crucial to building trust, integrity and reputation to deliver a service that exceeds expectation – we want a Contract Support Manager that values these skills as much as we do.
This role is crucial to improving the operational effectiveness of staff and driving adherence to contractual requirements, policy and procedure. You will be expected to supervise and upskill officers, plan effectively and work with a range of professionals across industry. This role will reportinginto our regional Contracts Manager.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of security officers and motivating them to provide an industry leading and proactive security service
- Driving adherence to KPIs, contractual obligations and reporting – this included addressing training needs across sites and providing after care after new contracts have been secured
- Conducting site surveys and risk assessments
- Recruitment, training and resource planning
- Building positive client relationships by being visible, connected and engaged with their needs
- Employee appraisals including monthly site visits, and managing employees on sites
- Working with HR and the leadership team to ensure staff are managed well, supported and any issue are dealt with in a professional and compliant manner
- Swiftly and effectively dealing with complaints, incident investigation and reporting
- Guaranteeing a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel
What we need from you:
- Demonstrable skills gained from supporting teams and clients in an in-house security or reputable security firm
- Experience supporting the delivery of security solutions across a range of sites
- Focused approach to delivering great customer service and great relationship building skills
- IT literate and adaptable to using a range of technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work across all levels
- A proactive attitude to task management, working to deadlines and a flexibility to take on a range of responsibilities
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- Drivers Licence
What we can offer you:
- £23,000 per year
- 50 hours per week, days, nights dependent on the needs of the business
- Company vehicle for use when on duty
- Access to GP services (for you & your family) and counselling services (individual) 24/7
- Medical Specialist Professional Guidance
- Free Health Information & Assessments
- Discounted healthcare plans, life insurance and personal accident insurance
- Payslips portal, accessible anytime, online plus a free service that allows staff to monitor pay and pension plan
- Membership discounts at over 2,500 gyms
- Discount card and special offers on hundreds of well-known brands, including Argos, John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, Nike, Pizza Hut, Sainsburys, Starbucks and Tesco, Health Cash Plan along with various insurance covers
- Contributory pension scheme (employee contribution 5% and company matches with 3%)
- Retention Bonus worth £100 per year, Job Well Done Awards worth £50 in vouchers (T&Cs apply)
- Recommend a friend scheme worth £200 if they stay for 12 months (T&Cs apply)
- Holiday entitlement – 28 days per year
- A nice office space on the outskirts of Cambridge with easy access to Shelford train station plus the ability to work flexibly across a range of sites
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please apply through the form below.