Job Title – Security Regional Operations Support Manager Gateshead
Company – Amulet
Location – Gateshead NE11
Salary – £27,500.00 per year
Job type –Full-time, Permanent
SITE: Office base is Maingate, Team Valley North, with clients across the North East, Yorkshire and Scotland.
JOB DESCRIPTION: To provide operational and administrative support to the Regional Manager by assisting in the development of the Region through direct management of employees, maintenance of accurate records and IT systems. To help build, develop, lead and retain a team of Regional employees that believe and demonstrate through their work that Amulet is different to other Security service providers.
• To be the first point of contact for employee queries.
• To ensure that all rostering is accurate to ensure no employee pay queries, no dropped shifts and that accurate invoices may be produced and issued to clients by the Finance team within required timescales.
• To ensure all employees within the Region comply with all aspects of Amulet policy and relevant legal and regulatory requirements, and can demonstrate appropriate levels of control.
• Further to that, to ensure accuracy of all operational data; and regularly review and report on progress, highlighting any risk of significant variances as they arise, taking action where needed.
• To provide Duty Management Support to the Regional Manager where appropriate.
• To respond to client queries, meet with clients and complete KPI reports as required.
• To update Assignment Instructions, site documentation and maintain customer information as required.
• To assist with recruitment ensuring that staffing levels meet the agreed service levels and that all recruitment is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy and procedure.
• To organise the training necessary to keep employees in compliance with both contractual and wider legal requirements, and to develop their knowledge, skills and experience.
• To provide administrative support for the appraisal, absence, performance management, grievance, disciplinary and other HR procedures.
• To assist in the management of all direct and indirect costs in support of the effective financial operation of the Region.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE: You will need minimum 2 years of experience in the Security Industry and 1 year of experience in supervisory management.
• You are computer literate, with the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
• You have evidence of strong organizational and time management skills.
• You can demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
• You take an “investigative” and “can do” approach and attitude to all tasks.
• You can work as part of a Regional team, whilst demonstrating initiative and ability to work independently when required.
• You are able to work under pressure and meet deadlines within a very busy work environment.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: You must be able to provide a checkable 5-year employment history for vetting purposes (this can include full-time education or periods when claiming benefits).
LICENCE REQUIREMENTS: You must have a current SIA Security Guarding Licence/Door Supervisor. Possession of CCTV Operator is desirable.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full-Time
WORKING PATTERN: 37.5 hours per week, flexible over 7 days.
SALARY/BENEFITS: £27,500 pa + 28 days paid holiday (accrued & pro-rata); company car; laptop; training; enrolment in NEST pension scheme.
START DATE: ASAP
APPLY: Please apply using the button below. Due to the high volume of CVs received, should you not hear from us within 14 days, your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
INTERVIEW REQUIREMENTS: Eligibility documents needed at interview: Passport or Full Birth Certificate; Utility Bill showing current address and dated within 3 months; Proof of National Insurance (Payslips cannot be used) such as NI card, P45, P60, benefits or HMRC letter.
ABOUT AMULET: Amulet are a specialist, intelligence-led, consultancy-level business delivering multi-faceted security solutions. We provide a complete suite of front of house, manned, mobile, event, covert and technical security services across numerous sectors throughout the UK. We offer a new and exciting approach to the provision of security solutions within a traditional marketplace. We are recognised as an ACS Star Performer, leading the way in delivering fresh ideas and approaches that are backed up by a depth of industry knowledge and experience. As part of the Churchill Services Group, Amulet benefit from 40 years’ experience in delivering forward-thinking, industry-defining solutions. Amulet’s customers have the backing of one of the UK’s fastest growing companies as recognised by The Sunday Times Fast Track (2017).