SmartSec Solutions was established with a clear and defined vision; to offer our clients an outstanding and unrivalled personalised service. We pride ourselves in the quality of our service delivery. Our success is down to our meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations at all times and in everything we do. With our extensive range of Security Services, coupled with our Reception Concierge Solutions, we believe that at SmartSec we have the right choice of solutions for your business.
About the Role
We are looking for a reliable, responsible and ambitious Helpdesk Operative to join our team. You will be responsible for supporting a team of mobile drivers, and out of hour’s security officers. You will have to ensure that everything is running well, reports are completed on time and that open communication channels exist at all times. Successful applicants must have help desk experience/supervisory experience and hold a current SIA license.
This opportunity will provide a stimulating environment for you to work in and you will have the opportunity to be part of a great security and management team!
The successful candidate will be required to fulfill the following duties:
- To support the operations in the day to day scheduling and monitoring of all site based staff, resources and equipment allocated to him/her.
- Ensure that the system is updated in a timely manner so that the client and the Operations are in receipt of the most up to date information.
- The advance scheduling of sites/contracts on People Hours, ensuring that all duties are rostered with correctly trained staff in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Dealing with late requests for cover from Customers, arranging cover with security officers, updating People Hours and informing the customer of the cover details.
- To ensure that the welfare of all officers is maintained through adherence to Company policies and procedures.
- The preparation and submission of People Hour reports and data in line with the customers’ and managements’ requirements.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be assigned by the head of operations/ account managers.
- About You
- You will be a technically competent scheduler, planner/administrator with significant potential, capability or experience of delivering excellent customer service and maintaining high-quality relationships.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and deliver effective interaction with all internal and external clients. You will have the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with all employees and ensure best practice prevails throughout the contract.
Key skills applicants should have
- Have a successful track record of managing and developing employees
- Understanding of all schedule functions (including cost, risk, schedule and reporting).
- Have a great understanding of the security industry and the importance of client care and customer service
- Have a valid SIA licence and the right to work in the UK
- Be computer illiterate
- Have at least 1 years help desk experience, including being people hours literate
- Take the initiative to make decisions independently
- Be trustworthy, reliable and flexible
- Have a fully screen-able 5-year history
- An employee of the month Scheme
- Private Health cover scheme
- Christmas parties and prizes
Hours: 42.5hrs – Shift pattern is four on four off (nights only)
Pay: £12-13 per hour
Location: Central London