We are looking for a Security Supervisor to exclusively serve one of our most valuable corporate clients and ensure an excellent customer journey. You will work in beautiful offices complete with a cocktail and coffee bar just a stone’s throw from the West End, the local bars and restaurants. This is an organised light touch security solution where discretion and customer service are key.
This is a varied role which will involve patrols, concierge, control room, CCTV and managing deliveries. Your role will be critical in providing an environment which is welcoming and relaxed yet highly presentable, professional, safe and secure at all times. This role is specifically to ensure ‘on the ground’ delivery of the service on behalf of the client and the Security Manager, you will operate as a true brand guardian protecting people, reputation, property and assets.
What we need from you:
- SIA licence (Door Supervisor)
- Experience working front of house in a comparable setting: high end retail, corporate offices or high-profile close protection work
- Proven customer services experience
- Excellent team leadership and supervision skills
- Flexibility and aptitude to work with CCTV systems, access control systems, alarm systems and emergency procedures
- Ability to deal with confidential or highly sensitive data in line with policy and codes of conduct
- Confident user of Microsoft Office programmes
- Demonstratable awareness of security threats
- Flexibility with regard to working practices, hours and responsibilities
- Awareness of Data Protection and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Exposure to relevant protective security or counter terrorism advice
- Previous experience in use of mail, baggage or person screening / scanning equipment or technologies to detect security threats in any given environment
- SIA licence (CCTV)
What we can offer you:
- 12.95 per hour
- 12-hour shifts (average 42 contracted hours), 7am-7pm
- Rostering 4-6 weeks in advance
- GP Services 24/7 for you and your family
- Medical Specialist Professional guidance
- Health Info & Assessments
- Payslips portal, accessible anytime, online plus a free service that allows staff to monitor pay and pension plan
- Membership discounts at over 2,500 gyms
- Discounts and special offers on hundreds of well-known brands, including Argos, Currys, Debenhams, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, Nike, Pizza Hut, Sainsburys, Starbucks and Tesco, Health Cash Plan along with various insurance covers
- Easy and immediate access to counselling support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement
Who We Are:
Dardan Security is a people focused, privately owned specialist security company. We choose our employees carefully and value them. We know that our people are our greatest asset and as such we invest in their development.
Over the years Dardan has enjoyed strong organic growth by partnering with only quality clients who wish to join us on our journey; those that truly appreciate security as an investment provision, not just as a commodity requirement. As a result, our clients are diverse, many are household names across Aviation, Critical National Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Blue Chip and Corporate.
A career with us means joining the top 5% of all SIA security providers within the UK and a company listed as Infologue’s “One to Watch”.
Due to the nature of the Company’s business your role will be site based. It is a condition of your employment that the Company reserves the right to vary your working hours, duties and location of duties to meet the need of the business at any time. If there is a change in your current place of work the Company will inform you with as much reasonable notice as is possible of any changes.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.