via SSR Personnel
AED 20,000 – 22,000 per month
A leading security systems integrator and solution provider in the UAE is looking for a suitable candidate to work as a Sales Manager (Arabic Speaker) for their office in Dubai.
- Business Development – Approach business and clients to pitch your idea and give product presentations to current and prospective clients
- To manage the generation of new business from new and existing customers to achieve budgeted profit levels.
- Plan business strategies to enhance company position in the market at all times
- To identify opportunities for new business through market research
- To support the production of bids for new business and effect professional bid management
- Work closely with the pre-sales team to make sure best promotions, offers and deals and quality are being given to existing and prospective clients
- Work closely with post-sales team to ensure that clients are happy with our products and services and they are being kept up-to-date of progress
- Prepare sales targets for team and sales reports
- 360 degree Project Management
- Cost estimation and quotations and negotiations
- Site assessments, testing and commissioning
- Must have the technical knowledge with experience in developing business
- Must have good market knowledge along with a strong ability in establishing relationships with customers and contractors; and who can further enhance the business turnover for the company within the UAE market
- Will be managing a team of Sales engineers.
What we need from you:
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Must have atleast 7 years Sales experience with minimum 5 yrs. as a Manager
- A proven track record of success in building customer relationships and sales ideally with some industryknowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic
- Must have experience selling high valued projects.
- UAE Driving License
- Target driven, determined and highly motivated.