via SSR Personnel
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Security Systems Strategy and Technology EMEA, the Systems Manager serves as the subject matter expert for maintaining, developing, deploying, and general management of the client’s EMEA regional system infrastructure.
This position will analyse current physical security system requirements and overlay these with business and facility’s needs and identify opportunities for efficiency and enhanced security, responsible for driving the security systems remediation efforts and projects portfolio, company priorities and security standards. The TPM will track security technological advancements and keep Senior Management informed in order to implement industry-leading solutions to maximise the value of centralised Security systems across EMEA.
Requires a proven background working in an IT role + experience designing security packages to include CCTV, Access Control and Intruder alarm platforms.
- Strong project management and programme skills and methodologies
- Grounded understanding of SQL database management
- Requires proven experience in managing and maintaining enterprise IT systems
- Experience working on break-fix, IT system maintenance, fault and resolution
- Required experience in identifying opportunities and efficiencies for the benefit of operational and technological use.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.