The SIA will be hosting a series of short briefings throughout the UK in October and November to explain the latest plans on the future of regulation for the private security industry.
Attending one of these events will provide representatives from security businesses with an outline of how business licensing will work under the new system: who has to be licensed, what you need to and when you need to do it.
- Stoke on Trent – 10 October 2013
- Belfast – 15 October 2013
- Edinburgh – 17 October 2013
- Leeds – 22 October 2013
- Cardiff – 24 October 2013
- Peterborough – 29 October 2013
- Cheltenham – 5 November 2013
- London – 14 November 2013
These events are free to attend, however places were limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.