Emprise Still Ensuring the Show Goes on at Delfont Mackintosh

Emprise Services plc, leading support services provider, announces it has successfully retained the contract to provide cleaning services to Delfont Mackintosh theatres for a further two years.

Delfont Mackintosh and Emprise have worked in partnership across the portfolio of seven theatres and two offices for the last 12 years. Emprise has been able to secure this extended contract term through the longevity of this successful relationship and the close working partnership that has been built over this time. Emprise has also developed the contract over the term to include feminine hygiene, recycling and washroom services in addition to the daily cleaning services and window cleaning originally supplied. The recycling project itself has already been a major success, increasing the amount of site waste diverted from landfill to 100%. 93% of refuse is now recycled and the remaining 7% is burned for energy.

Jenny Bates, Emprise Operations Director says “We have worked with Delfont Mackintosh for a number of years and to secure a further contract extension and additional services is testament to the positive working relationship that has been built over this time. Our staff have been working across the portfolio for years and know the contract and the individual theatres very well, the whole team are pleased to be continuing this relationship and continuing to deliver a quality service that adds to the success of these iconic venues.”

Delfont Mackintosh Theatres operates seven theatres: the Prince Edward, Prince of Wales, Queen’s, Novello, Noël Coward, Wyndham’s and the Gielgud. The Queens and Gielgud theatres are to be part of a unique redevelopment scheme that will see the Queen’s rebuilt as a 1,200-seat theatre on two levels.

Emprise Website