G4S Employment Screening & Vetting, part of the UK’s leading security company, G4S Secure Solutions (UK), will be showcasing its range of employment screening solutions at the CIPD annual conference and exhibition between 9-11 November.
The three day event in Manchester is Europe’s largest CIPD event for HR professionals, and represents a great chance for this community to meet the leading suppliers of HR products and services and discuss current business challenges.
G4S’s employment screening service is founded on over 50 years of experience in developing and implementing background checks and security clearance procedures on people at all levels across a spectrum of organisations in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
G4S employs a team of highly trained and experienced staff to deliver both structured screening services to comply with British Standards and bespoke packages according to each individual customer’s need. The services provided include:
- BS7858 compliant screening
- Payment card industry – Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) compliant screening
- Criminal record checking as an umbrella body of the CRB and Disclosure Scotland
- Right to work confirmation
- Media checks
- Multi-year employment checks
- Character and educational references
- Professional qualifications and membership verifications
- Directorship checks
- ID verification (visa, work permits, passports)
- Residency verification (UK and abroad)
- Credit checks
- County Court Judgements (CCJs) and Bankruptcy checks.
Adrian Taylor, MD G4S Employment Screening & Vetting says: “In a globalised market place, establishing an individual’s identity, employment status and credentials is vital. The dramatic changes in the labour market have helped to transform comprehensive screening and vetting for employees from a ‘nice to have’ to a core HR process.
Our team of experts will be on hand at the exhibition to guide employers through the range of screening services G4S can offer, and provide expert advice on how our solutions can play a vital role in supporting operational and recruitment decisions.”
Visit G4S on stand number A60 at the event. The security company will also be showcasing its range of complete training solutions, which can be tailored to meet industry regulations and customers’ needs.