Secutech Thailand 2012 opens at Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre today. Running until 5 July, the show is an important trading platform for the security, fire and safety industries.
Organised by Messe Frankfurt New Era Business Media Ltd and International Promotion & Exhibition Co Ltd (IPEX), Secutech Thailand attracts 120 exhibitors from 16 countries and regions. The exhibit categories include electronic security, fire and safety, homeland security, public safety, occupational and personal safety, nature disasters as well as information technology security.
Mr Parson Lee, Managing Director for Messe Frankfurt New Era Business Media, commenting on the show said: “We are expecting 5,500 visitors to attend the second edition of our show where they will be able to view leading international exhibitors which include Axis, Bosch and Honeywell. It is our aim to make Secutech Thailand one of the most important industry events in Asia.”
Secutech Thailand receives strong support from the Thailand government and industry associations. Joining the opening ceremony today are:
- Mr Parson Lee, Managing Director Messe Frankfurt New Era Business Media
- Mr Somkiat Chayasriwong, Permanent Secretary for Labour Affairs Ministry of Labour
- Mrs Supawan Teerarat, Exhibitions Director Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau
- Dr Vallop Kingchansilp, President Asian Professional Security Association Thailand Chapter
- Dr Surachai Srisarakham, Governor of Nakornnayok
- Major General Piya Utayo, Metropolitan Police Bureau Spokesman Royal Thai Police
- Mr Anthony Lee, Vice President Region 33 ASIS International
- Mr Kittichai Samittiwuttikul, President Thai Security Association
For further details please visit www.secutechthailand.com
Secutech Thailand is part of Messe Frankfurt’s global network of security trade fairs which also include Intersec in Dubai, Secutech India, Secutech in Taiwan, Secutech Vietnam, Intersec Buenos Aires and Seguriexpo Buenos Aires. For more details, please visit: www.intersec.messefrankfurt.com .