As of October 2018, Andrews International UK was excited to share the news that a deal had been finalised for Andrews International and their parent company, U.S. Security Associates to be acquired by Allied Universal.
The integration process then started later on in 2018 through into the first quarter of 2019, this process focused on informing employees and clients of the upcoming change and making sure that there was no disruption to ‘business as usual’.
As of Monday 1st April, the acquisition was completed in terms of staff, branding and significantly, in name. The Company will now be known as Allied Universal (Europe) Limited.
By integrating with Allied Universal, this new company will now be able to deliver service and support unmatched in the security industry.
Specifically, Allied Universal (Europe) Limited we will be able to offer clients the following:
• An improved ability to attract the highest-quality, best-trained security officers in the industry
• Deeper expertise across all vertical markets
• An enhanced technological offering, and a broader set of services and solutions
• Increased span and depth across markets, enabling the organisation to better serve clients nationwide and to have more local resources to support clients and employees
• Robust support systems and infrastructure to help meet clients’ needs under both normal operations and states of emergency
There continue to be smaller integration projects that are due to be finalised by the Third Quarter of this year, however, it is understood that this transition has been completed smoothly and the newly formed company look forward to expanding on their current service offering to existing clients as well as new potential clients.