Manchester Security: Safe and Secure for Business takes place on Wednesday, 20th September at St Ann’s Church, Manchester with a record number of businesses set to attend.
With more than 250 pre-registrations, the event will provide the North West business community with valuable insights into current security issues; offering the latest advice to help better protect them against threats and acts of crime.
The programme will include:
• Formal opening by Assistant Chief Constable Vanessa Jardine
• Detective Chief Inspector Paul Hitchen, Deputy Head of Intelligence, Counter Terrorism Policing North West – Partnership Approach to the Threat from Terrorism in the UK
• Gary Hibberd, MD, Agenci – The Dark Web – A Real Journey into a Virtual World
• Chief Inspector Gareth Parkin, Greater Manchester Police – Policing the City
• SelectaDNA – Using Synthetic DNA to Convict Criminals
The event is completely free to attend; doors open at 08:30, refreshments and breakfast snacks will be provided and the event will end around 11:30.
SelectaDNA, Window Security Solutions and Noonan Services Group are sponsoring the event and their crime prevention products will be on display.
The event is organised by Manchester City Centre Crime Prevention Panel with the support of Greater Manchester Police, Manchester City Council and Atmaana Business Consulting.
Limited places are still available at: https://manchestersecurity2017.eventbrite.co.uk