ASIS UK ED&I Group is hosting a Menopause Awareness on the 16th February from 1500-1730 as part of the commitment to creating a more inclusive society for all.
This event will be held at the Somerset House in London and will feature expert speakers and insights into the physical and mental health effects of menopause.
This event will be beneficial for all, providing an opportunity to understand and discuss the impact of menopause on women, and how it can be managed in the workplace. The event will also be exploring how menopause can be discussed and understood by managers and allies to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone. There will be a safe space for individuals to openly discuss the menopause experience and learn how to manage the symptoms and adjust to this new phase in life.
ASIS UK invites all organisations, and allies to join in this important conversation. For any additional information or to register for the event, please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/asis-uk-chapter-menopause-awareness-event-tickets-517857113567
1500 – 1540
• Elissa Dobson, Co-Founder of Mission Menopause, specialising in menopause, mindset and leadership coaching in the workplace.
1540 – 1600
• Ben Evans, New Business Director, Atkins – member of the SNC-Lavalin Group Men! What on earth has any of this got to do with you?
1600 – 1615
• Michelle Russell, Head of Workforce Analytics at NSAR – Madness or Menopause?
1615 – 1630
• Judy Atkinson, Group Sales Director, Lodge Security
1630 – 1640
• Catherine Johnston, Business Development Manager, Commend UK Ltd
1640 – 1700
• Panel Discussion by Richard Brookes from Louis Vuitton featuring Letitia Emeana, ASIS UK Chair, Catherine Johnston from Commend and others
1700 – 1730
• Networking, Drinks & Canapes