It is time we start supporting men’s mental health more and focusing on the very real problems men face such as isolation and high rates of male suicide. The event will also discuss the key issues affecting men within all levels of organisations right now.
Mental health issues can affect any of us regardless of age, sex or lifestyle and none of us are immune to the risk of developing a mental health condition at some time in our lives. We are all vulnerable to experiencing depression and anxiety and there should not be any shame in admitting it and getting help when necessary.
Speakers will include:
– Edwyn van Rooyen, CEO at T-Cup, A science-backed wellbeing platform
– Riyaz Somani BA (Hon), PRINCE2P, IOSH – Head of Security, The British Library
– Ann Jeffrey, Compliance Manager EMEA, Convergint Technologies
– Liam Johnston, Executive Director, The Railway Mission
– Seetan Varsani MSc, BA(Hons), Divisional Director: London, Corps Security
– Rob Evans, Sales Director at CSL Group
– Dan Reed, Key Accounts Manager, MTR Elizabeth Line/ STM Group (UK) Ltd
– Chris Middleton CSyP, Dip ML, MSyl, Director: Major Accounts & Strategic Development at Corps Security
– and others
Link for Registration: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/asis-mens-mental-health-awareness-event-tickets-453876846867