Cineworld Group was founded in 1995 and is one of the leading cinema groups in Europe, and the second largest cinema business in the world.
Stuart Lodge, CEO of Lodge Security, said:
“Following a very thorough tendering process, we are delighted to have been selected from an extensive list of candidate suppliers.
“We have worked with Cineworld over a number of years, providing test purchasing, investigations and compliance audits. I believe that it was this ability to showcase the range and quality of our services, and demonstrate that we could support them with their guarding requirements, that secured the partnership with such a major international brand in the leisure industry.
“Like us, Cineworld has a key focus on personnel development and customer service, so it is very exciting to align and work together. We are looking forward to continuing this long-term partnership, providing service to the highest standards and effective solutions.”
With over 900 personnel, Lodge Security operates in every major city in the UK and Ireland, also with a presence across mainland Europe, providing a comprehensive set of specialist security services.
- Remote monitoring and access control
- Incident management systems
- 24/7 on-site response
- BMS (Building Management Services)
- Guarding, detection and security investigations
- Store detectives and the Elite guarding service
- Transport and supply chain security
- Security technology integration
- Data Mining with video confirmation
- Auditing and Compliance